New Job, New Place, New friends

21:41

          I was pretty worn out last few weeks. I was trying to update to my new environment. Even though it was a tough decision to make, I chose to work in one of the consultant firm in Subang Jaya. Well, I spent a day time in headquarter. Then, I was transferred to client's office. I had a brief introduction from my manager. Then, I was dragged to lots of meeting after that. Then, I realized that what I was doing was not actually engineering work. It was more towards managing. I was a bit upset with the realization. Now, I fully understood the meaning of the well known poem - the road not taken. Thus, I went to consult a senior engineer. He talked me into changing attitude and perspective. I would give the job a year duration. If it did not bring me any steps forward to my dream, it would be better for me to make my own next move. 

             After finishing complains, I would like to continue this post with something positive. I was blessed with a kind and understanding house mate. As for the furniture, my room mate had provided me with a white ikea table. I bought a wardrobe from 11 street with a really cheap price. Yesterday, I had a good bargain. I bought a second hand ikea bed rack and mattress. Something that I really want right now is a cupboard. My desk is now crowded with my books, cosmetic and food. It would be nice to have a cupboard. :( So, my next goal is to buy a cupboard. I am motivated to get one within 2 months time :)  


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook