Starting My Own Blog

12:43

      "Complicated" is the best word to described me.There are two people live within me. They are intangible. I just know that they are totally different from each other. Because of these discrete personalities, I have a really bad temper. I tend to get angry easily. Hmm,that indirectly becomes the reason for me to start writing blog. I want to suppress and take a good control of myself. I know everyone has his or her weakness, nobody is perfect. I'm not going to become that "nobody". I just want to be the best me, to become someone who is nearly perfect. Hope you guys will enjoy looking my blog. I'm a newbie in this era, please do comment when I make any mistakes.

Sincerely ME :-)

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Woots~ Pauline, why so mysterious? LOL. And why you name yourself "my"? Very funny la. HAHA. Hey, why don't you put a chatbox beside your post? It's quite void there. HEHE. =) Glad to know that you finally transformed into a blogger!!! HAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya, forgot to tell you that you've done a nice job! =)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook