New Month, New ME:-)

16:02

    It is a new month and the date of 10th of September is becoming nearer and nearer. What is so important on that date? 10th of September is my university reopening date. Ok, it shall be the most horrible and gruesome moment this year, knowing that I need to leave this comfy home of mine, knowing that I will have to leave my kindred spirit again, knowing that I will not returned until half year later. :-( However, still, I am going to that all this with a buoyant mood. It is my second year studying in this university and yet I had not wrote a single post of it. Hmm... Am I going to write for it now. Nope, I guess nope, because there are so many things I need to talk about and I am not into that kinda mood right now.

    I want to make a to do list right here as I had not done it before. I had a feeling that I had not worked hard enough during my first year. I had been letting all my time slipped through my fingertips. So, now it is time to get serious.

   
   " Dream", a really strong word that bring Neil Armstrong ( a warrior who was dead on 25th of August) to make his first foot step on the moon, which makes Wright Brothers to be the first flying twins, a word that makes the impossible possible. Human should not stop dreaming or else they will be engulf by the most well armed foe or we shall say the most powerful and disastrous fire of them all -- laziness. I think the reason I do not work hard as I did in my past study life is I had stopped dreaming. I had been dreaming to be able to make my first foot step in secondary school when I was primary. Dreaming to enter the noble university is my dream during my secondary. However, that dream did not work out really well. It was considered as broken by me. This is because I had been wanting to step into some overseas desired university like Nottingham University, Swinburne University, Harvard University or Oxford University. Persuading my education in United Kingdom is one of my dream. 

A broken dream are like butterfly with broken wings. It is beautiful but still it had broken.

     I suffered from broken dream, that is why I had made myself to stop to dream. That is the reason I had no motivation during my first year. Then, during this holiday, I had read a bunch of book on self enrichment. I love one of the quotes stating inside the book. I cannot remember the exact saying and I regretted from not jotting down. Dream had built confidence of ourselves, a dream can break many many times but we shall not lose our confidence of being able to achieve it. Another saying that I loved is that "Everything counts". Everything counts, your sweat your laziness, your hard work was being watched. God will see the amount of hard work you had been putting on it, thus, if you do not give something you desired, you had not been working hard enough for it. I had not been working hard enough, I know that, this is due to the fear if failure, I guess. I was too afraid of failing. I had been wondering, what if I had been putting 100% effort on my job or study yet it turned up to giving me 60% or even less. That is why I started making excuses on my own. Do you know the difference between a successor and a people who failed? There is only a slight difference between both of them. However a bit difference is enough to make a huge difference. 

     Let me give you an example, what is the difference between the number 0.9 and 0.8. It is just a small difference right? However, let me do explain this through mathematics. 
 0.9+0.9 =1.8     0.8+0.8 =1.6
It is still a teeny-weeny difference. Let's continue

0.9+0.9+0.9=2.7           0.8+0.8+0.8=2.4
0.9+0.9+0.9+0.9=3.6           0.8+0.8+0.8+0.8=3.2
0.9+0.9+0.9+0.9+0.9=4.5            0.8+0.8+0.8+0.8+0.8=4.0
0.9+0.9+0.9+0.9+0.9+0.9= 5.4           0.8+0.8+0.8+0.8+0.8+0.8=4.8
0.9+0.9+0.9+0.9+0.9+0.9+0.9=6.3            0.8+0.8+0.8+0.8+0.8+0.8+0.8=5.6
0.9+0.9+0.9+0.9+0.9+0.9+0.9+0.9=7.2            0.8+0.8+0.8+0.8+0.8+0.8+0.8+0.8=6.4
0.9+0.9+0.9+0.9+0.9+0.9+0.9+0.9+0.9 =8.1           0.8+0.8+0.8+0.8+0.8+0.8+0.8+0.8+0.8=7.2
0.9+0.9+0.9+0.9+0.9+0.9+0.9+0.9+0.9+0.9=9.0        0.8+0.8+0.8+0.8+0.8+0.8+0.8+0.8+0.8+0.8=8.0
        After adding up the figure, we can see how tremendous this small difference causes. If you want to see a more significant effect, you can try multiplying all the figure. If 0.9 and 0.8 are referred as the effort we had invade then, we can see how the little small differences make a big impact.. Thus, it is no time for me to make any excuses. 

      I just realized that I had been talking too much until forgot the very important thing I wanna do. It is my to do list. 

To Do List

  • I want to continue my sponsor to my sponsor child
  • I want to save RM1000 per semester
  • I want to get 3.5 next semester
  • I want to continue my master in United Kingdom
  • I want to be fluent in English
  • I want to write at least one post within 2 weeks time
  • I want to finish an English story book per month 
  • I want to be a happy and satisfied girl
  • I want to have a weight of 55kg in the end of next semester
  • I want to go Fukuoka to visit my host family again
  • I want to win as a champion in Robocon 2013
  • I want a sport high heels

    I think this is all.. Hmm.. I will try to add on if I have time again. I hope that I can write you the articles on the thing that I had achieved. 

"Life did not require that we be the best, only that we try our best."

Here it goes, a new semester started.. And I am going to be serious.

Good luck to me!

Ready ME:-)


You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Inspirational Post! Its good to see that you plan and execute all your goals.
    thesis writing services UK

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook