An extraordinary experience

14:31

    It was an event that happened a few days ago. It was a beautiful coincidence. I liked to refer it as a coincidence as it was totally unpredictable. That day, we went to Penang Island by shuttle bus. Under the situation of not having enough seat, I was being arranged to sit beside a beautiful young lady. This was how miracle happened. She started to greet me. Saying "halo" to me. The conversation between both of us was quite funny. We didn't introduce ourselves only until the end of our conversation. She is a Iran girl, a bachelor holder who continue her master in our university. If I was not mistaken, she is taking electronic design. We chatted something on our religion and culture.


   
    She told me that Iran people will celebrate their new year in the middle of March. Iranian New Year is called Nowruz. It marks the first day of spring and the beginning of the year. There is a very unique meaning hidden behind this majestic event. Nowruz is the exact moment the sun crosses the celestial equator. Besides, another value we shall learn from Iranian is that they are ambitious. Most of them are highly educated. For example, the Iranian girl I talked to, every member of  her family is at least a master holder. That truly amazed me.The most stunning fact I discovered is that she had the same dream as mine. That is after doing her PHD, she wanted to establish a company. I was really surprised yet wishing her good luck. ^.^.

    Later, she took out a book. It was in Arab. I asked whether it is their bible. She said no and smiled playfully. She didn't tell me what book that is.
     Iran girl: Do you have any boy friend?
                I: No.
     Iran girl:(a bit disappointed) Do you have any boy you liked?
     I doubted and thought through it and I nodded.
     Iran girl: You pictured the boy you like and hold this book tight. After that, you open one of the page            randomly.
   
    I did what she asked, like an obedient five-year-old little girl. Then, I gave the book to her. She said the book was a book that give you the answer  to your question. She read the words, then, she translated them. She told me it is a good relationship and it is long lasting. I was speechless that time. This is because I mentioned two guys' name at the same time. :p So, that only means the book cannot understand the language I talked. Haha.
 
     After 2 hours, we reached our destination. We exchanged our handset number. Then, we wish each other good luck. What an experience! I want to talk to people from other countries again. ^.^ I was so excited of meeting her again <3


Sociable ME :-)
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook